Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Good!

I went back to my therapist today for what I call a "top up and directional check up" session. Basically I'm doing good but I just want to make sure I'm heading in the right direction and share some of my progress.

I waltz into his office and he asks me how I am and I reply "Good!". He looks me straight in the eye and quips without skipping a beat "Good? I'm not sure what to do with that. It's not my area of expertise!"

Got to love a therapist with a sense of humor.

I'm just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say. Go on! You know you want to.

Featured Post

It's Day Something of my Radical Something-Something Project

You can't trust me. I set out on a new and shiny path and I don't follow through. I feel a little like that about my whole life a...

Popular posts