Friday, January 31, 2014

In which I take a step out of my comfort zone, create a meditation group thinking I may get like 5 people joining but get 20 people in the first 24 hours after the group is announced wanting to meditate with me

That really happened. I've been playing with the thought for a while but I'm so busy with work it's just been that, playing with the thought. The other day I thought that perhaps I ought to get something started, S O M E T H I N G, because it's going to take time to get enough people interested to make an actual group. I created a group on meetup.com and sat back and waited.

I didn't have to wait for long!

I now face the fact that I'm going to have to send a hello to 20 people and actually get off my arse to organize the first meet come lesson and have a sizable group to cater to. It's going to be fun but right now I feel a little daunted.

More white wine needed. Obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say. Go on! You know you want to.

Featured Post

Take care

I've found my will to write again, at least momentarily, and while I pray (this is how grim it's become, I'm resorting to prayer...

Popular posts