Monday, December 16, 2013

Grant me the energy to last another four days please

My mind grinds to a halt five days before we're due to break for Christmas!

I thank my lucky stars that I live in Australia where we get a break. While our colleagues in the US scrape by with a few days off we get a full two weeks to ourselves. Maybe. It may be that I have to do some work during that time.

I'm dog tired, all y'all. I'm not tired in the way that I collapse into blissful sleep but the kind that makes your brain foggy, your thinking crooked and you worry about not being able to make it to he finishing line. I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel when it comes to energy and I'm running of fumes. It's been happening kind of year and the shift in my soul just keeps shifting if you know what I mean. Sometimes I feel like I'm destined for much greater things next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say. Go on! You know you want to.

Featured Post

On Pain and Dolphins

The last few weeks have been weird. It's not just that I went back to work after eight months taking time off work; that part is stra...

Popular posts