Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Just got the bloody house cleaned up

I just got the bloody house cleaned up, I mean I'm not pointing fingers or nothing but O was messy to live with in the messy house sense too, and now the survey guys are coming and going like fashion. I like the house.

I like my fake pond at the front.

I like the open spaces in the house and the clean floors.

I like the eclectic collection in the bookshelf I moved into the "living room" - it's not really a living room anymore. The house is small so now it's a dining room and the spare room is the "TV room".

I like my meditation/yoga corner in the "TV room".

I also fear moving. Moving is more scary than doing your tax return.

I'm hoping that the real estate lady is right and that if they decide to build a new house on this lot it will take them at least two years to get approval. That gives me time to like this house for a bit longer. It feels like home now you know.

It feels like home.

The bookshelf in all its glory.

 
 A slight obsession with teacups....

....and assorted....stuff

My moose head. I have to have one. I'm Swedish. Mine is shrunken though. Mini moose.


 The corner of peace and tranquility.

Always wanted a pond but I rent so what can you do? You can do this, that's what you can do.


And, just in case you didn't notice, taking photos with an iPod touch should really be illegal. I really must dig out my camera and USE IT.

I don't know what just happened. I must have become house-proud or something. I just showed you around my house. I'm becoming my mum.....

PLEASE. SEND. HELP!

2 comments:

  1. where is your little wooden swedish horse? do you need me to get you one and send it? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, you are so right! I missing the Dala horse. I'm not sure where mine is but I do have one. Somewhere.

    ReplyDelete

Have your say. Go on! You know you want to.

Featured Post

It's Day Something of my Radical Something-Something Project

You can't trust me. I set out on a new and shiny path and I don't follow through. I feel a little like that about my whole life a...

Popular posts