Monday, September 16, 2013

Gratitude

Not so long ago I met a man who had spent 30 years meditating (taking the occassional break to live life no doubt) and he spoke about connecting and love. I told him that I have no trouble loving others but I have real issues loving myself and I asked him how you can learn to do that. He told me that gratitude is the way so I've decided that I will list three things every day that I'm grateful for. Please join me if you like in my little gratitude experiment.

Today I'm grateful for:

For having my daughter Bee in my life and her unconditional love.

For having had a really great weeekend when I could relax and just enjoy myself

For having a healthy body and for being well on the way to having a much healthier mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say. Go on! You know you want to.

Featured Post

Take care

I've found my will to write again, at least momentarily, and while I pray (this is how grim it's become, I'm resorting to prayer...

Popular posts