Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Spilling Ink - now with added weightloss

It's begun, the lessening of me.

I'm fit.

I'm healthy.

I'm fat.

I'm happy with fit and healthy. I'm not happy with fat.

The other day, in a fit of boredom, I started perusing apps for my beloved iPod Touch (which is so much more than the glorified mp3-player I once thought it was) and I came across My Fitness Pal.

I decided to start using it to log what I eat.

I was surprised at how much I ate.

I could no longer blame my fatness on a mysteriously undetectable thyroid issue.

I faced the facts.

I set a goal.

I'm going to lose 25kg to put myself firmly back in the lower healthy range weight for my height.

Do I really think I can do this? Fuck no, but if it starts falling off me I will be more than happy to share how I do it, if not, I will be in the corner with a box of chocolates.

Oh, and I added my progress ticker at the bottom of this page. To shame myself. If I do not succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say. Go on! You know you want to.

Featured Post

It's Day Something of my Radical Something-Something Project

You can't trust me. I set out on a new and shiny path and I don't follow through. I feel a little like that about my whole life a...

Popular posts