Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Street art

I don't like "street art" when it looks like this:


But I really like street art when it looks like this:



I have no idea who the artist is but it was there one day on my way to work. The tunnel it's in has the graffiti painted over regularly but I hope they leave this one alone for a while at least. There was talk in town about declaring some street art works of art and thereby making sure they're preserved. That's something that would make me very happy - I happen to love a good piece of street art.

(Go Banksy!)

I'm just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say. Go on! You know you want to.

Featured Post

On Pain and Dolphins

The last few weeks have been weird. It's not just that I went back to work after eight months taking time off work; that part is stra...

Popular posts