Monday, February 18, 2013

So I solved my emotional issues and was downed by major anxiety - and then I made some art

I know, I know, I did solve my emotional problems Friday and it was a great. It was a great day. It was a great discovery. It was a milestone. It was a step in the right direction.

I've been suffering from anxiety for four whole days.

Not so great.

Boring.

Frustrating.

Such is life.

I've decided that I need to tackle this in little pieces, build whatever I can build and just concentrate on one thing.

Last week was LETTING GO.

This week is LOVE.

Oh yeah, and I made this because concentrating on something with an intricate pattern keeps your mind from thinking about too many other things.....


4 comments:

  1. ack! you made it already!! that's fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, sorry. Anxiety set me off to an early start but I have more ideas, so many more ideas...

      Delete
  2. Nice to see that our project has spread also to australia ......
    kind regards
    Nancy & Torben

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeg er meget begejstret for det hele jeg nødt til at fortælle dig!

      Delete

Have your say. Go on! You know you want to.

Featured Post

It's Day Something of my Radical Something-Something Project

You can't trust me. I set out on a new and shiny path and I don't follow through. I feel a little like that about my whole life a...

Popular posts