Saturday, February 2, 2013

Light bulb

In my own mind I'm infamous for coming up with ideas and then not having the time to follow through. It's a bit like this blog, the ideas tend to become a little neglected.

I've decided that I will A T T E M P T to make some sort of E F F O R T to give you more of what's in my head; we all know it's a bunch of little golden nuggets, don't we? I'm thinking about the whole possibility of doing podcasts because I'm still desperately in love with my iPod Touch and its ability to record my voice.

Please don't hold your breath though, you know what I'm like. I fall asleep at the drop of a hat, wake up an hour later feeling a desperate need to sleep while being unable to do so. This is how I end up watching five seasons of Fringe in the space of a few weeks. It's also how I fell in love with Joshua Jackson.

Oh well, I can but get excited about trying, and so can you. About me trying.

I'm just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say. Go on! You know you want to.

Featured Post

On Pain and Dolphins

The last few weeks have been weird. It's not just that I went back to work after eight months taking time off work; that part is stra...

Popular posts