Friday, February 15, 2013

Fuck no, or in which I solve all my emotional problems with one tiny realization

I amaze myself. Constantly. Or never. It depends on the day. But anyway.

I have come to realize, a little late perhaps, that all my current anxiety/panic attacks happen after I have succeeded doing something. So, unless I'm a perpetual failure I will have attacks UNLESS I get it through my big, fat mind that I, yes even I, can succeed at doing things and being something special.

It sounds small and pathetic, I know, but I think I just saved thousands of dollars in therapy. I'm not saying I succeeded at doing anything really, it's just a small step for mankind after all, but this realization is rather a big deal for me. So there.

I'm just saying.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say. Go on! You know you want to.

Featured Post

It's Day Something of my Radical Something-Something Project

You can't trust me. I set out on a new and shiny path and I don't follow through. I feel a little like that about my whole life a...

Popular posts