Saturday, January 5, 2013

Ha!

I'm not a PC gal. I'm a Mac gal. I'm not like one of those Mac fan boys but I'm very impressed with what my old Mac mini offers me in the form of software that comes with it. (Soon I will own a newer Mac as I'm currently the one with the oldest Mac in the house - even my daughter got upgraded from her old laptop to an iMac for Christmas. One day I say, one day!)

And this is why I'm so excited today:
I was shown Garageband and I realized that I can actually do something I've been wanting to do for years and that is to record my own self hypnosis audio files so I can listen to them while I go to sleep. This ability has apparently been sitting at my finger tips for almost two years now and I have been neglecting it. I now have "free" time on my hands, approximately 16 days left, and the means to do it. I will go about making...things...to help me reprogram my silly little mind.

I'm filled with excitement and it's almost killing me. Almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say. Go on! You know you want to.

Featured Post

On Pain and Dolphins

The last few weeks have been weird. It's not just that I went back to work after eight months taking time off work; that part is stra...

Popular posts