Thursday, September 6, 2012

In which I admit that I might have fallen in love with Professor Sapolsky

Recently someone sent me a link to a Stanford lecture. The lecture was on schizophrenia and the lecturer was Professor Robert Sapolsky. This is how I became interested in the subject of Human Behavior Biology and it is why I have sat through 25 of his lectures on the subject. The man is a great lecturer and I have learned so much about human behavior that you all almost make sense to me now.

I had to admit though to the person who sent me that link that I would totally "do" Sapolsky because not only is he smart and funny, his brain is amazing.

I'm not happy now that I have come to the end of the lectures and I don't really know what to do next. I can't think of another subject to be interest and certainly not another professor.

1 comment:

  1. i read his "why zebras don't get ulcers" ages ago when i accidentally worked for microsoft and thought i might be getting an ulcer. turned out to just be withdrawal from apple products...

    ReplyDelete

Have your say. Go on! You know you want to.

Featured Post

Take care

I've found my will to write again, at least momentarily, and while I pray (this is how grim it's become, I'm resorting to prayer...

Popular posts