Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sporadic, at best

If I wasn't so lazy right now I would show you what I've been up to but I just can't be bother. It's not that I don't care about what I share with you, it's just that it seems such an enormous task to dig out my camera, toddle out in the garden, take photos, downloading them from the camera and then uploading them here. All that just to justify my absence and silence. I have two words for you instead: Mosaic Tiles. Adorning backyard.

Apart from producing and eclectic bunch of mosaic tiles for my garden I'm also busily crocheting beanies. If you have ever grown your hair from short to long you will sympathize with my need to cover it with something pretty. Growing your hair is not an acceptable excuse for not having a hairstyle but wearing a home made beanie is. So there!

I've been thinking a lot lately and it's mostly brought on by my new favorite hobby: Listening to Human Behavior Biology lectures from Stanford. I have learned a lot about human behavior (and all this while I'm at work doing my thing) and I'm only on lecture five! There's no doubt a whole term of lectures, or more, to look forward to and by the end of it I will know what makes you tick. All of you. You and you and you and you! I will however reserve the right to remain completely confused about myself.

For the first time in like ages, right, I'm not anxious. My anxiety only comes about when I'm forced into a room with a bunch of faking adults and I have to force my urge to talk in silly voices just to make it fun for me down to my toes. Not having to deal with my anxiety all the time leaves me free to deal with my depression and it now seems to me that my depression lacks some of its previous power. I'm getting there I think.

The only thing that really gets on my nerves right now is that I just can't seem to find anything really to write about here even though my head is full of what I think is really interesting stuff. The problem seems to be me thinking that I would be the only one to be interested in that stuff and I really have no wish to bore the pants off the few readers I have here. I suppose my posting will be sporadic, at best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say. Go on! You know you want to.

Featured Post

It's Day Something of my Radical Something-Something Project

You can't trust me. I set out on a new and shiny path and I don't follow through. I feel a little like that about my whole life a...

Popular posts