Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Friendships

It's a kind of weird thing this friendship thing.

When you 're a child/teenager you forge friendships that sometimes last for life. When you skip the country like I did, you lose those connection to a great extent.

As you get older your new friends may be work colleagues, parents of kids your kid knows and your neighbours. You don't have the same time to make friends with likeminded people who perhaps are are in line with yur interests as you are.

The question is, especially if you divorce and you end up splitting  your common friends as a result of your relationship breakdown, how you go about making good friends for life later in life. It can actually eb quite hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say. Go on! You know you want to.

Featured Post

It's Day Something of my Radical Something-Something Project

You can't trust me. I set out on a new and shiny path and I don't follow through. I feel a little like that about my whole life a...

Popular posts