Monday, July 16, 2012

Today I give you Recycling Cuteness

I don't like plugging things really but this will become a plug of sorts simply because it's too cute to leave alone.

I like to buy my shoes online from a company called Style Tread. Not only do they deliver next day, shipping is very reasonable and you can return the shoes after something like 90 days (unused of course) and still get your money back.

They send you the shoes in a big box which not only contains your brand new shoes but also this (excuse the quality):




Recycling doesn't only have to mean putting things in the correct bin, now does it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say. Go on! You know you want to.

Featured Post

Take care

I've found my will to write again, at least momentarily, and while I pray (this is how grim it's become, I'm resorting to prayer...

Popular posts