Friday, June 22, 2012

Storm

I did get chicken noodle frittata and because I'm at work I have capitals. (I should not blog at work - I'm a bad girl).

There are so many things I wish I had the time to tell you about. There's a lot happening in my life right now. It's like the solstice decided to drag so much energy with it that it caused a storm in my life. It's not all bad, in fact most of it is probably positive but it makes me restless and anxious.

I'm also beginning "the other blog". I will hopefully have time to start it this weekend but please remember that you need to keep your mind open if you go there, and probably your heart to. Personally I would appreciate all the support I can get.

I'm just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say. Go on! You know you want to.

Featured Post

On Pain and Dolphins

The last few weeks have been weird. It's not just that I went back to work after eight months taking time off work; that part is stra...

Popular posts