Sunday, June 24, 2012

mutato amor

today i'm opening the new blog, mutato amor, but there's not much there for you to read yet.

as i said before, please don't venture there if you're easily offended or if you have a conservative view of how relationships should be. we're better off being friend just here if that's the case.

mutato amor is there to help me work through something that is a rather big issue in my life right and that has colored a relationship in not so pretty colors at times. it's my hope that it will help me, and perhaps even others, to blog about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say. Go on! You know you want to.

Featured Post

Take care

I've found my will to write again, at least momentarily, and while I pray (this is how grim it's become, I'm resorting to prayer...

Popular posts