Sunday, June 3, 2012

Cruise v Manson

Whenever I'm doing something completely inane at work I turn to Youtube to have some noise in my earphones. It helps stop thinking too much which I feel is a bonus when you suffer from depression.

So, Friday I managed to see my way through a Scientology video that was made when they honored Tom Cruise with an award for being like a god, and for being the awesomest Scientologist in the whole Scientology history, making him almost as awesome as L. Ron Hubbard himself.

After that I sat through an interview with Charles Manson.

I have to stop here and say that yes, I do wonder why I watched this kind of crap!

Anyway, it struck me that the only real difference between those two, except for the facade, is that Manson asks "Dig it?" after every statement because he knows he's insane and therefor hard to follow. Cruise just talks. And laughs insanely. Maybe the laugh is like Manson's "dig it". I don't know.

Few people scare me. Tom Cruise does though. Whenever I see him I begin to suffer from an overwhelming urge to rescue Katie Holmes.

Dig it?

1 comment:

  1. i have to say that i do indeed dig it. tom cruise is a scary little freak midget.

    ReplyDelete

Have your say. Go on! You know you want to.

Featured Post

On Pain and Dolphins

The last few weeks have been weird. It's not just that I went back to work after eight months taking time off work; that part is stra...

Popular posts