Monday, December 12, 2011

And having said that (refer last post): Thought...

In our modern society are there only two accepted female roles, I mean generally speaking, and are they the frustrating mother figure or the sexual object?

It sure feels like it at times, like there are no other roles that women can play however much we wish there were.

Yeah, I know. Depressing thought right? But really truly, and this kind of comes down to a lack of role models in other areas than in the ones I mentioned I guess (please argue with me on this one!), isn't it damned hard to feel that you are anything else but those two?

2 comments:

  1. I don't feel like either of those, certainly not the latter, age has its benefits

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mouse is right...I'm invisible, and I like it.
    SP

    ReplyDelete

Have your say. Go on! You know you want to.

Featured Post

It's Day 6 of my Radical Self-Love project

We need a picture today. We really do. It's day 6 and I woke up just before the alarm clock after a night of extremely poor sleep. ...

Popular posts