Monday, November 21, 2011

Name's Barf. I'm a Mog, half man half dog. I'm my own best friend

I feel decidedly much too serious and I completely lack a sense of humor at the moment. Not one funny thought went through my head today to entertain. As I sat there and played with Sharepoint all day at work, and I use the word play loosely, I resorted to watching documentaries about serial killers on Youtube.

They're not funny. I'm just saying.

So basically I need to chill and relax and stop being so serious.

The world is serious enough as it is.

What we need now is a clown.

3 comments:

  1. Agreed. Thought you'd been inside my head there. Was thinking just the same thoughts.
    liking the blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, no clowns around at the moment. I could tell bad jokes... These two guys walked into a bar -- which was really foolish, since the second guy should have seen what the first guy had just walked into.

    What did the fish say when he swam into the wall?
    Dam!

    Okay, I did say bad jokes, didn't I?

    ReplyDelete

Have your say. Go on! You know you want to.

Featured Post

When the New Age Movement Grows Up

I was in an interview yesterday afternoon for a part time copywriter job. After seven months of "couch surfing" (aka recovery or h...

Popular posts