Tuesday, November 29, 2011

In which I shamelessly spam a friend's brand new blog

A friend of mine, a colleague in the US really, was recently persuaded (by me) to start her own blog.

She, like me, is a technical writer who is sick of the corporate world and would like to go into something more meaningful. In her case it's holistic healing and nutrition.

She's a great lady and she knows her stuff. When I checked into her blog today there were three posts.

The Future of Mankind

You should go check it out.

You should totally check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say. Go on! You know you want to.

Featured Post

It's Day Something of my Radical Something-Something Project

You can't trust me. I set out on a new and shiny path and I don't follow through. I feel a little like that about my whole life a...

Popular posts