Monday, November 28, 2011

In which I have nothing to say - again!

I'm tired. I can't remember the last time I actually felt this prepared to sleep. It's almost like I'm relaxed and just kind of rolling with it. I'm almost starting to see something of the old me, you know the old me that could easily sleep in to lunch unless the roof feel down on her.

There's something else that seems to be wanting to return. I used to have the most amazing ability to daydream. I would just slip into it and take off on my little adventures but somewhere along the line Corporate 1.0 was installed and it's not compatible with daydreaming so it had to give. I'm slowly finding my way back, it's a kind of crawling thing and it's not going to happen in a hurry.

I don't have any rants to share and there's really nothing upsetting me in the world today. I'll just let it go on without me keeping track on it for a while. It seems to be doing alright. Even Kyle Sandilands looks like he's finally falling out of favor with the people. If you were in Australia you would know why it's important that he does.

I'll be back with thoughts. When my brain decide to come back from vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say. Go on! You know you want to.

Featured Post

It's Day Something of my Radical Something-Something Project

You can't trust me. I set out on a new and shiny path and I don't follow through. I feel a little like that about my whole life a...

Popular posts