Monday, September 12, 2011

The day after the day that marked the ten year anniversary

This is good because we need to remember and grieve...









But not this, the “We Shall Never Forget 9/11: The Kids’ Book of Freedom” coloring book because we don't need to hate and make more anger...

"These attacks will change the way America deals with and views the Islamic and Muslim people around the world.

In Bin Laden’s house in Pakistan, Osama used his wives and children as shields as he tried to escape and get away from the American Military. But the coward Bin Laden could not escape. He was killed hiding behind the dress tail of a young woman.

Throwing his body into the sea showed him more respect than he showed to the people who died on 9/11."

Please stop that. We don't need that.

2 comments:

  1. Not only that but it will reinforce the belief that the countries of the west (and I include my own) are bullies and aggressors.

    We have an appalling history of 'conquest' and interference in the affairs of the Middle East and I, for one, am ashamed of our past record

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't help but wonder where the colouring book is that shows how the West was conquered, or the one about the Vietnam vets...

    Since when did it become a good idea to produce something like the "We Shall Never Forget 9/11: The Kids’ Book of Freedom"?

    ReplyDelete

Have your say. Go on! You know you want to.

Featured Post

It's Day Something of my Radical Something-Something Project

You can't trust me. I set out on a new and shiny path and I don't follow through. I feel a little like that about my whole life a...

Popular posts