Monday, September 26, 2011

'Cause it's all about me me ME!

It's a pretty steep learning curve I'm on and I'm learning more and more that I don't want to learn. Around every damned corner is another one. Around every damned corner do I find another neat and tidy little gift left for me by that special someone.

I'm still in the disbelief phase. I'm still trying to hope that all is not what it seems but it seldom turns out that way. Most of the time when I think I see something it's really there.

So why do I persist? Why do I not just tell him to get stuffed and get out of my life. Because I don't want to believe folks, I don't want to believe.

Now when will I be done torturing myself.

3 comments:

  1. I'm all for the, "get stuffed" school of thought...is he worth keeping?
    SP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I'm picturing "him" as if he were a giant bell pepper waiting to get stuffed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. if he's anything like The Someone then the sooner he's gone the better. Love shouldn't cause you such pain, that's all I can say

    ReplyDelete

Have your say. Go on! You know you want to.

Featured Post

It's Day Something of my Radical Something-Something Project

You can't trust me. I set out on a new and shiny path and I don't follow through. I feel a little like that about my whole life a...

Popular posts