Sunday, July 31, 2011

Courage

Courage is what you need when you feel like every day brings rejection.

Courage is what you need when you feel like despite your age and all the wisdom you have gathered while traveling the windy road that has been your life, you still just don't know what do because you don't have the answers.

You need to make a choice. You don't know what's right. But you do know that if you don't the result with always be the same half arsed life you have so far lived.

You need courage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say. Go on! You know you want to.

Featured Post

It's Day Something of my Radical Something-Something Project

You can't trust me. I set out on a new and shiny path and I don't follow through. I feel a little like that about my whole life a...

Popular posts