Monday, June 6, 2011

I have learned lately...

...that taking medication can help and that I should keep taking it. It is friend, not foe.

...that there are people who are willing to help and that there are more of them than I imagined.

...that sometimes people actually do the right thing just because it's the right thing to do.

...that there are others who suffer from mental confusion and mental health issues and it's OK.

...that other women can be your best allies.

...that I am stronger than I imagined.

...that I have more courage when it comes to speaking the truth than most.

...that I prefer to fight for a cause that is for a collective - yes, apparently I have communistic tendencies.

...that I can be very articulate and convincing even when I'm at my worst.

...that I have been very lucky with finding people like my doctor and my psychologist.

...that I almost ready to concede that not all HR people are evil, there are some good apples in the bunch.

...that having a sense of humor is an asset that must not be undervalued.

...that giving a little sometimes means a lot to people especially when they think your not going to.

...that sometimes even managers high up need to be told what needs to be done and they don't mind.

...that cats have very sharp claws and they will use them when you tickle their tummy.

...that I am just human (after all).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say. Go on! You know you want to.

Featured Post

When the New Age Movement Grows Up

I was in an interview yesterday afternoon for a part time copywriter job. After seven months of "couch surfing" (aka recovery or h...

Popular posts