Friday, June 3, 2011

The day I realize that googling myself actually shows results that include me

I got bored today. It happens.

At lunch time at work I decided to google "spilling ink" and was rather surprised to see my blog turning up as one of the top results of 1180000 odd results. Not content there I kept going through to the next page and then the next.

I was thoroughly surprised to see that my twitter account has now made page 3. I don't really twitter, unless there's some sort of natural disaster that makes me feel the need to tweet and retweet appeals to donate and help.

I don't know whether to feel pressured our proud. I'm European. I will probably settle for pressured.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say. Go on! You know you want to.

Featured Post

When the New Age Movement Grows Up

I was in an interview yesterday afternoon for a part time copywriter job. After seven months of "couch surfing" (aka recovery or h...

Popular posts