Sunday, May 29, 2011

I long for the day...

I long for the day when I find someone likes me, loves me and finds me attractive just the way I am.

I'm beginning to suspect that day will never come.

Edit:
WTF do you say, no that's not it, WTF do you tell yourself when the person you live with, the person who fucks you, tells you that he doesn't find you physically attractive but he likes you, he likes to kick around with you? He tells you he doesn't find anyone attractive really.

So you ask if he ever found you attractive and he tells you that he did when you first met. But now that you've put weight back on again apparently you're not attractive to him at all.

I don't know WTF to tell myself. I don't even know where to start working in this one.

Last thing I needed to hear right now. Last thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say. Go on! You know you want to.

Featured Post

When the New Age Movement Grows Up

I was in an interview yesterday afternoon for a part time copywriter job. After seven months of "couch surfing" (aka recovery or h...

Popular posts