Thursday, March 24, 2011

"Mum, I accidentally kicked Sam three times."

 Bee called me today at work to tell me this:

“Mum, I accidentally kicked Sam three times. Well, the first time was because he annoyed me but the second and third times were accidental.”

One of the things I love about that child is that she can't lie.

One of the things I don't love about that child is that she "accidentally" do a lot of things. She accidentally bought Coke (the drink - come on!) on the way home from school yesterday. She accidentally picked up the cat which annoyed him. We're going to have to talk about the definition of "accidentally". Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say. Go on! You know you want to.

Featured Post

It's Day Something of my Radical Something-Something Project

You can't trust me. I set out on a new and shiny path and I don't follow through. I feel a little like that about my whole life a...

Popular posts