Tuesday, March 8, 2011

It's totally arseholes week!

You know when you have one of those weeks where all the people you suspect have the real potential to be arseholes are behaving like real arseholes, and then some completely unexpected contenders join in and there's people acting like arseholes everywhere? You know what I'm talking about, right?

Well I'm having one of those weeks it seems (and the scary thing it's only Tuesday). It's like I'm wearing an arsehole attractor or something.

It's like they're waking up from hibernation and the first thought that arises in their puny little minds is to be an arsehole and the first person who springs to mind that they can inflict this upon is me.


So like bring it on arseholes! I'm ready and able. I'm ready to take on a whole convention of arseholes!

I swear they stick together and hunt in packs!

I have a theory though. I think that when you get an upsurge of bad it can only mean that things will get really good soon. Just clear a lot of negative crap out first to make room for nice!

Or maybe it's just that it feels nice when it stops....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say. Go on! You know you want to.

Featured Post

It's Day Something of my Radical Something-Something Project

You can't trust me. I set out on a new and shiny path and I don't follow through. I feel a little like that about my whole life a...

Popular posts