Sunday, March 27, 2011

IDonCurrr

I've had the life sucked out of me. I'm certain of it. I just don't have the will or energy to move my arse into anything that resembles gear and that results in action. I just can't be stuffed. IDonCurrr.

I got something that resembles I cold I think but it's one of those sneaky colds that makes you feel crappy and sees to it that your nose is full of sticky gunk so you can't breathe properly. Apart from that you really appear normal. That means that if you start behaving like you're sick others think you're either faking it or being a big girl's blouse about it.

A lot of this about work and my new boss. She's sucking the life out of fun at work and I can't even really be bothered to think about how I'm going to get through this week. It's horrible. I like being little Ms Motivation. :). I like to inspire my team to excel. I like to hear jokes and see smiles while we produce insane amounts of documentation. I don't like knowing they hate going to work.

I watched The Yes Men Fix the World today. Bad mistake. They're doing what I would like to be doing. If I had the guts....and the money. I am so over capitalism and how big business comes before people. Big business has become this entity that has a life of its own. If it's good for the business then to hell with what it does to people and never mind what it does to individuals. I'm ready to go communist. I'll eat cabbage and not get paid for over six months. If the Russians could do it so can I? Maybe. Tomorrow. Or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say. Go on! You know you want to.

Featured Post

When the New Age Movement Grows Up

I was in an interview yesterday afternoon for a part time copywriter job. After seven months of "couch surfing" (aka recovery or h...

Popular posts